Whether you’re taking on a commercial roof project for the first time, or the hundredth time, it can be very stressful. A commercial roof consultant can assist you with your next roofing project, to help the process go as smoothly as possible. At WeatherShield Roofing Group, our expert commercial roof consultants are available to provide unbiased, third party advice on each aspect of your roofing project. Talk with a roofing expert now at (407) 298-0100 if you would like to discover more about our trained commercial roofing consultants in Orlando, FL.
What are Commercial Roof Consultants?
Commercial roof projects are large investments of both time and money, but they’re also necessary for the longevity of your commercial building. Commercial roofing consultants are in place to make sure you’re not only getting the ideal service for your needs, but also reasonable pricing and top-grade materials. If you’re working with a new roofer or on new structure, having an unbiased third party available to mediate allows you to carry on with confidence. There are plenty of aspects to consider with roof projects, and our experts can help ensure your project stays within your budget constraints, and on a dependable schedule for completion, along with much, much more!
- Commercial Roof Inspection If you expect a commercial roofing system to endure for its full lifetime, you need to get it inspected each year.
- Flat Roof Leak Detection & Survey Locating leaks on flat roofing systems can be tricky, but our experts are here to assist you!
- I.R. / Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans If you require assistance locating destructive moisture on your flat roof, our team can help you with infrared detection services.
Can Commercial Roof Consulting Services Assist Me?
A commercial roof consultant can assist you with any of the listed concerns, and more!
- Have you been advised that your roof needs to be removed, but you’d like a second opinion? Your commercial roofing consultant can assess your roof, and alert you to any other options you may have, like roof restoration.
- Have you been quoted costs that are far too high, or unexpectedly low? Prices that are too high can indicate a contractor taking advantage of you, and costs that are too cheap can indicate a contractor is under-insured, or worse. Our commercial roof consultants can help you find the realistic price range that will ensure a good job.
- Are you not sure which roofing contractor you should hire? While we can’t make your decision for you, we can help you distinguish positive traits in a roof contractor, and we can help you watch out for certain red flags too.
Are you ready to get started? Call (407) 298-0100 and ask to talk with our reliable commercial roofing consultants in Orlando, FL!